- 2 x 160g swordfish medallions (you can leave the skin on if you want)
- 300ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ bunch marjoram
- salt and pepper
- 200g green beans, blanched and halved
- 4 small chat potatoes, poached in salted water, peeled then sliced 2cm thickness.
- 3 black olives, pitted
- 1 stick celery, diced small
- 3 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 sprigs of watercress
- 200ml blood orange juice, reduced by ½
- 200ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Mix the marinade ingredients together and add the fish to this for at least 30 minutes.
Preheat pan with some olive oil, season the swordfish and gently grill the medallions.
Toss the salad ingredients together and place as a bouquet in the centre of the plate. Top with the grilled fish and drizzle the sauce over the fish and finish off with some fragrant extra virgin olive oil.