Cavatelli with lamb & wild mushroom
- 1 kg semolina
- 5 eggs
- 300 ml water
- 50 ml olive oil
- 100ml milk
- Knead into dough, roll into strips and cut. Shape with jagged board to create
- a half moon style pasta
- 1kg minced lamb and pork mince each (or can be diced fine)
- 3-4 cloves garlic, crushed and cooked with 200ml olive oil until soft
- 1 onion, diced fine and cooked with 200ml olive oil until soft.
- ½ bunch parsley chopped
- 30 gr paprika
- 200gr parmesan cheese
- 5gr dried chili
- 200gr wild chopped mushroom, in season
- 200ml white wine
- 200gr chopped tomato
Finely chop the onion and the remaining garlic.
Place a little oil from the meat into a casserole dish.
Add the onion and garlic and gently fry until they begin to brown.
Add the chopped tomatoes and about half a glass of white wine.
Bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes add paprika and chilli.